Willie nelson tots REcipe by Wes Rowe of wesburger n'more
- 10 oz. frozen tater tots (see note below)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 100 ml PdH olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Using a deep-fryer is optional, but recommended
At WesBurger, Wes deep-fries his tater tots. If you have the ability to deep-fry the tots he highly recommend it for maximum crispness. An oven will work fine, as well. Wes prefers using Ore-Ida tots but, any frozen tater tot will work.
If frying: Deep fry 10oz tots at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2:30-3 min.
If baking: Bake in oven following instructions on package.
- Allow tots to rest 30 seconds over fryer or on a paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Mince 6 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon parsley, and mix with 100ml PdH olive oil.
- Place tots in large bowl and toss with salt, then add oil, garlic, and parsley mixture while tossing tots.
- Serve in a bowl. Before serving, spatula all remaining garlic, parsley, and oil from bowl on top of tots.
- Eat while hot with plenty of ketchup.