Chefs from San Francisco’s Loló, WesBurger ‘N’ More, Barzotto and Salvage Supperclub have contributed recipes using our oil which you can find below! We've also made recipes ourselves -- give them a try, too.
- Chef Jorge Martínez's Beet Salad
- Chef Wes Rowe's "Willie Nelson" Tots
- Chef Michelle Minori's Basil-almond Pesto Pasta
- Chef Pesha Perlswieg's Vegan Aioli
- Chef Keira Fae's Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Chef Brandon Allen's Caesar Salad Dressing
- Leslie Santarina's Black Radish Chips
- Pot d’Huile’s Olive Oil Cake
- Pot d’Huile’s Crinkle Cookies
- Pot d’Huile’s Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Pot d'Huile's Banana Bread
- Pot d'Huile's Empanadas
- Pot d'Huile's Salted Chocolate Cookies
Or you can simply use our olive oil in place of regular olive oil in any recipe that calls for it. Use it on your favorite salads, pastas or any other dish that regularly uses store bought olive oil. Oh, Pot d'Huile can be a substitute for most recipes that use butter for cooking. If you don't want to cook with it, you can just drizzle it on top of your favorite dishes -- Pot d'Huile is ready to use straight out of the bottle!
To use Pot d'Huile optimally, please check out our How to Use page. If you've created a recipe using our oil, we'd love to put it online and we'll give you a discount on your next bottle.