Stuffed Bell Peppers by Keira Fae of The Cannabis Spot, as seen in culture magazine
- 4 bell peppers (any color)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 teaspoons of Pot d’huile cannabis-infused olive oil
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (90:10)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, finely diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350º degrees F.
- Cut the tops off the peppers, finely chop the pepper tops and set aside. Scoop out the seeds and membrane. Place the peppers in a baking dish large enough to hold them upright, cut side up.
- On medium-high heat, heat the 2 tablespoons of infused olive oil in a large skillet. Add beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook beef for 8-10 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to get rid of the excess fat. Wipe skillet with paper towel and add the remaining 2 tablespoons of Pot d'Huile olive oil. Add chopped onion and chopped peppers, 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic and zucchini and cook for another minute. Add the seeded tomatoes and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Cook until everything is heated through and had softened. Add beef and rice. (Season more if you’d like.) Stir in 1/2 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- Turn off the heat once melted. Fill the peppers to the tops each sprinkled with remaining 1/2 cup of pepper jack. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle 1 teaspoon of infused olive oil on top each filled pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover peppers and bake to an additional 10-15 minutes or until peppers are soft. Let cool and serve.
10mg of THC each pepper