Basil & Garlic Vegan Aioli by Pesha Perlsweig of Salvage supperclub
- 3 tbsp aquafaba
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup THC enhanced extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup wilted basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Using an immersion blender* combine the aquafaba, Dijon and garlic until smooth. While the blender is still on, slowly pour the olive oils into the vessel until you have a smooth, thick, mayonnaise-like consistency.
- Add salt & basil. Pulse until basil is well combined, but there are still some visible pieces.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
Note: an immersion blender is best for this process, but you could also use a small food processor or blender. This is a great base for salad dressings, dips and sandwiches.